Sunday, June 17, 2012

Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Bacon Bars

Every now and then you come across something so good you need to share it. The other night I came home to find that my wife had made me these little beauties. I've heard very mixed reviews when it comes to chocolate covered bacon, so I wasn't quite sure I was going to like these. Well I do. Bravo to Betty Crocker for this wonderful concoction. Earlier today I mentioned how thankful I was for spell check after writing my sports blog. Well, I guarantee you I spelled concoction wrong before I used spell check on this article! You know, I really wish their was a spell check feature on Twitter or for my Facebook Fan Page! OK, when you're done clicking on the fun links make sure you make you make these, because they are freaking amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment